Our Ride or Return Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Forge a new path with the Accelera Omikron CT. This all-terrain (AT) tire is designed to take you anywhere your vehicle can go. Its ultra-wide cross-section is paired with its clasp-shaped tread blocking system that works to provide you with unparalleled grip in any off or on-road environment. This tire’s wide, z-shaped tread grooves are specially designed to maximize mudflow to give you the biting edge you need to pull through the slickest of situations.
- Clasp-shaped tread pattern to provide aggressive grip and stability by creating multi-angled biting edges
- Ultra-wide cross-section provides the grip and stability you need to tackle any obstacles ahead, while enhancing the tire’s lifespan
- Specially designed z-shaped grooves that maximize mudflow and enhance on and off-road grip as well as maximizing your cornering ability and preventing irregular tread wear
- Multiple edge tread blocking to enhance grip, reduce road noise, increase stability to provide increased comfort over any terrain
Shipping to the Lower 48
Shipping to Canada
We offer shipping to Canada at $100 flat rate.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
1. Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
2. Drive on them for up to 30 days.
3. If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping).
4. We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here.
| Size || Load Index & Speed Symbol || Rim Width |
| Section Width |
| Overall Diameter |
| Tread Depth |
| Max. Load Single |
| Max. Load Dual |
| Max. Inflation Pressure |
| Ply Rating |
|LT 275/55 R20||115/112P||8.5||11.2||31.9||15.0||2679||2469||65||-|
ON THE STREETS
Get in on the action and be featured when you tag @tirestreets