The All Around Pro Rally Tire
The ZG3 is designed for the fiercest Rally & Rallycross competitors. Used during MRF's 8 time crowning in the APRC, the ZG3 will give any team the competitive edge. This tire features an open pattern, with smooth curvilinear grooves for superior performance on soft to loose gravel. The ZG3 is MRF’s pro tire and was used in the WRC2 in 2018. This wider groove open pattern tire design will help any team in any condition they face.
What makes the ZG3 great?:
- Asymmetric tire engineered to maximize straight-line traction and gradual increase of cornering forces.
- Inside and outside curvilinear design to increase performance during acceleration and braking while enhancing lateral grip during cornering.
- Open pattern with smooth, curvilinear grooves for superior performance on soft to loose gravel.
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here