Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them.
The way it works:
- Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- Drive on them for up to 30 days
- If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- We refund your money, in full.
Rules and Exceptions:
- The 30-Day Ride or Return policy only applies to the first set (4) of tires you buy, any additional tires driven on will not qualify for this policy.
- The purchaser covers the cost of shipping back to our warehouse.
What's the catch?
So, I can shred 12 tires and in 30 days you will take them back?
Not exactly! All Ride or Return claims are only applicable to your first set and first purchase.
I bought in bulk with my friends. Can I return my set?
This gets complicated. The Ride or Return Guarantee is only valid on a customers' first set (4). So if your friends have already bought from us the claim is void.