Our Ride or Return Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Armstrong Tires TRU TRAC AT
Go BIG and go FAR with the Armstrong Tires TRU TRAC AT. When you want to take it from the road to the trails the TRU TRAC AT has what it takes to get you there with its high-speed stability, enhanced steering response, and maximum comfort. Its rugged casing, interlocking center blocks, and zigzag circumferential grooves will provide you the durability and performance you need to drive hard.
Armstrong tires is an American brand that has stood the test of time and delivers value that drivers trust with its reputation for reliability, security, and longevity. Check out The Built to Last - TUFF 360 Warranty to learn why real drivers trust Armstrong tires.
The Need to Know.
- Engineered with 4 zigzag circumferential grooves to enhance on and off-road performance
- Designed with interlocking center blocks with slanted edges to maximize comfort during off-road driving
- Its rugged casing improves high-speed stability while also providing better steering response under tough driving conditions
- Connection bridges between block prevent irregular wear and block wriggling
- Guaranteed by the Armstrong tires Built to Last - TUFF 360 Warranty
Shipping to the Lower 48
We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
We currently do not offer shipping to Canada.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
1. Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
2. Drive on them for up to 30 days.
3. If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping).
4. We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here.
| Size || Load Index & Speed Symbol || Rim Width |
| Section Width |
| Overall Diameter |
| Tread Depth |
| Max. Load Single |
| Max. Load Dual |
| Max. Inflation Pressure |
| Ply Rating |
|235/75 R15||109T XL||6.5||9.3||28.74||10||2271||-||50||-|
|LT 305/70 R16||124/121 R||9.0||12.4||32.6||16||3527||3297||65||10|
|235/65 R17||108H XL||7.0||9.4||29.0||10||2205||-||50||-|
|LT 235/80 R17||120/117 R||6.5||9.3||31.7||12||3086||2833||80||10|
|LT 245/75 R17||121/118 S||7.0||9.8||31.4||12||3297||2910||80||10|
|LT 285/70 R17||121/118 S||8.5||11.22||32.7||13||3297||2910||80||10|
|265/60 R18||110 T||8||10.6||30.5||13||2337||-||44||-|
|LT 305/55 R20||121/118 S||9.5.||12||33.22||13||3297||2910||65||10|
|LT 325/60 R20||126/123 R||9.5||12||35.3||16||3748||3417||65||10|
|285/55 R20||122/119 S||9||11.2||33.7||15.5||3307||-||80||10|
ON THE STREETS
Get in on the action and be featured when you tag @tirestreets