Never sacrifice performance for comfort with the Zeetex HP1000 UHP passenger tire. It’s ultra-high-performance design features an asymmetric tread pattern allows for quick high-speed response, while its serrations on the groove walls reduce pipe resonance ensuring silent performance. The HP1000 features wide circumferential and lateral grooves to reduce the risk of aquaplaning giving you a confident, safe ride every time you get behind the wheel.
Here’s the Details:
- Groove Wall Serrations reduces pipe resonance ensuring a silent ride
- Wide Circumferential and Lateral Grooves promote road safety by increasing water evacuation and decreasing your risk of aquaplaning
- Asymmetric tread pattern allows for quick, high-speed response during
- Shoulder blocking allows for high-performance response while increasing the tire’s durability
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here