Accelera 651 Sport XTRA
Want to buy 80 or more? Email us email@example.com
The Accelera 651 Sport XTRA is an extremely grippy race-compound tire with a semi-slick surface engineered for precise handling and maximum performance on any track you choose to rip. Made of an even grippier race compound, the 651 Sport XTRA totes the tread pattern of the 651 Sport but now with a 100trw grip and performance. Making the Accelera 651 Sport XTRA perfect for any driver looking to get a little XTRA out of their race tire at an affordable price.
This tire shines in a race environment, and because of its' engineered grooves do not fear running it on a wet track.
What makes this tire awesome?
- Race Specific compound made in a 100trw designed for racing at the highest level.
- Two main ribs for precise handling and even better grip
- Water film breaker for water draining and prevention of aquaplaning
- Three main and directional grooves for better-wet handling
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here