The Loose Gravel Rally Tire
The ZDM3 is designed for your standard club level or amateur team. This asymmetrical tire is optimized for maximum traction and lateral grip. Boasting an open pattern like the ZG3 for superior performance on soft to loose gravel. Because of this, the ZDM3 is often the tire of choice for sandy or very loose gravel environments like Australia. In Australia, MRF is the control tire for the Australian Rally Championship, where they are solo tire sponsor.
What makes the ZDM3 great:
- Asymmetric tread design optimized for maximum traction and lateral grip
- Inside and outside tread blocks enhance performance during high speeds and braking, while facilitating cornering grip
- Open pattern design for superior performance on soft and loose gravel
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here