Accelera PHI 2
The Accelera PHI 2 is a 400 TRW ultra-high performance (UHP) street tire that can also perform at the highest level on the track. The PHI 2 was made to give you high-performance control and handling while reducing noise. At a higher treadwear than the 651 Sport, you get the best of both worlds: sacrificing grip, to get longer tire life and heightened performance.
Need more convincing? The PHI 2:
- Is equipped with medium lateral grooves which make this tire great in all conditions
- Is made with a strong yet flexible shoulder block to increase control and handling
- Allows lower HP cars to hang with the ‘big boys’
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here