NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Open Only to Legal United States Residents
Void in Puerto Rico and Rhode Island, and Where Prohibited by Law
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.
Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. In the event of any inconsistency with any advertising or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern.
- SPONSOR: This “Taxi Garage x Tire Streets” Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by ZAFCO INTERNATIONAL LLC dba Tire Streets (the “Sponsor”).
- PRIZE: Subject to the provisions of these Official Rules, the winner of the Giveaway (the "Winner") will receive: (a) a Taxi Garage Stage 1 Crazy Cart (estimated retail value of $3,000.00), and (b) a credit to purchase up to four (4) tires of his/her choice from tirestreets.com (up to $1,500.00 in total retail value, and subject to availability) (collectively, the “Prize”). THE TOTAL MAXIMUM VALUE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED TO THE WINNER IS $4,500.00. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE (1) WINNER.
Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Expenses not specifically stated as part of the Prize and all expenses not specifically identified as being included in the Prize (such as, without limitation, shipping, handling and other incidental charges or fees), are the sole responsibility of the Winner. A Prize may not be used in connection with any other promotion or offer.
The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated, traded, donated, auctioned, or redeemed or exchanged for cash, merchandise or services, except as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Prize is not a credit card or debit card and carries no warranties, expressed or implied. The Prize is subject to verification and is void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part of the Prize is determined by any Sponsor personnel to be illegible, forged, reproduced, manipulated, mutilated, counterfeited, or tampered with in any way or if the Prize contains printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. The Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost or stolen Prize or components of the Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an item of comparable or greater value, including, but not limited to, if Prize or any component of the Prize is unavailable for any reason.
In the event that the Giveaway is cancelled or preempted for any reason, no rain checks, exchanges, substitutions or cash replacement value of the Prize will be provided, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED BY THE SPONSOR IN WRITING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SPONSOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT IN ADDITION TO THE PRIZE AMOUNT SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase is necessary to enter this Giveaway. This Giveaway is open only to natural persons who: (a) are of legal age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry; (b) possess a valid form of identification; (c) are a legal resident of one of the 50 United States (excluding Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia, (excluding overseas military installations and other U.S. territories (such as Puerto Rico); (d) are not “Blocked Persons, which means a person who is, or is controlled by a person who is, included on any list maintained by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control or any other governmental authority imposing economic sanctions or trade embargoes, or who is, or is controlled by a person who is, otherwise subject to applicable sanctions and/or money laundering or terrorist financing prohibitions; and (e) has agreed to these Official Rules.
Employees and/or agents of the Sponsor (and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or divisions) and of agents of the Sponsor (and/or their affiliates, subsidiaries and/or divisions) and their respective affiliates, parent organizations, subsidiaries, divisions, trade partners, advertising agencies and associated marketing firms and other vendors involved in the promotion, development, or administration of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Group”), and each of their respective immediate families, including household members, are not eligible to enter this Giveaway. EACH ENTRANT IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway starts onSeptember 16, 2022 at 9:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 28, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER:Subject to the terms of these Official Rules (including, without limitation, the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 3), there are two (2) ways to enter this Giveaway. All entries must be received by no later than expiration of the Entry Period. A maximum of twenty (20) entries is permitted (the “Entry Cap”).
- Enter by Purchasing an Eligible Product. Enter this Giveaway by purchasing during the Entry Period one or more eligible products, as will be identified on the tirestreets.com website, at the tirestreets.com website or at an eligible Sponsor promotion event. Subject to the Entry Cap, entrants will receive one (1) entry for every eligible item purchased. If any eligible products is returned prior to the Prize drawing, then the applicable entry(ies) will be voided. For the avoidance of doubt, if you purchase more than twenty (20) eligible products, you will receive only twenty (20) entries, consistent with the Entry Cap.
- Enter by Mail. You can also enter this Giveaway by mail by doing the following: in a number #10 envelope insert one (1) 3” x 5” card with the following information: legibly handprint or type your name, complete mailing address, email address, daytime telephone number and date of birth, and mail the envelope with such card to:
Taxi Garage x Tire Streets Giveaway
6745 NW 36TH STREET
MIAMI, FL 33166
Each entry must be mailed in envelopes mailed individually. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 28, 2022.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, damaged, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries.
Entrants must be the authorized account holder of the email address provided. “Authorized account holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Any use of robotic, mechanical, automatic, programmed or like methods of participation will void each entry made by such methods. All late entries that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void.
Any attempted form of entry into this Giveaway other than as described in these Official Rules is void. Should the Sponsor suspect or determine actual or attempted (i) fraud, tampering, impairment or disruption of the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway, or (ii) violation of these Official Rules, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void participation of any person, or to suspend or prohibit the participation of any person, in either case who the Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, is responsible or otherwise involved with such acts.
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (and the Sponsor’s personnel and representatives), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveway, and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER: Subject to these Official Rules, a designated Sponsor official or a third party designated by the Sponsor will select the Winner by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entrants on or around [November 11, 2022] The Winner will not be required to be present at the time the Winner is selected. An entrant who is selected as a potential Winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email to the email provided during the purchase process or via the mail-in entry as promptly as practical following his/her selection. The Winner must claim the Prize within fourteen (14) days after the date of the Sponsor's first notification attempt, which shall be the first date notification is sent by email. The Winner must claim the Prize in the manner indicated in the Sponsor’s notification of the Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner must continue to comply with these Official Rules.
If the Winner fails to claim the Prize within the fourteen (14) day period of time, is found to be ineligible, fails to comply with these Official Rules, or fails to meet the requirements hereof, the Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner, randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries, at the Sponsor's sole discretion, will be contacted. The Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Winner and other matters pertaining to this Giveaway shall be final.
The Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole and absolute discretion, not award a Prize to any entrant. If production, technical, mechanical, typographical, or any other reasons cause more than one Prize to be available and/or claimed, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award only one Prize by a fair and reasonable means determined by the Sponsor.
In the event of a conflict between the name of the name submitted at the time of entry and the authorized account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE WINNER: As a part of determining the Winner's eligibility to win the Prize and, prior to, and as a condition of, the Winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize, the Winner will be required to: (a) sign and deliver to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability for Participation, Publicity and Use (the "Affidavit"); (b) complete and deliver to Sponsor all tax documentation required by the law of the jurisdiction in which the Potential Winner resides; and (c) provide any other information or materials required by Sponsor for delivery of the Prize, including, if applicable, a shipping address; in each case, by the deadline specified in the notification.
All entrants and entries are subject to verification before the awarding of the Prize, as are the eligibility, age, and other claims of information provided by a potential Winner.
Prize redemption will be arranged between the Sponsor and the Winner upon clearance confirmation of Winner status.
The Winner assumes all responsibility for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Giveaway or use or redemption of the Prize (including any component thereof). By accepting the Prize, the Winner shall release the Giveaway Group from all liability and responsibility for use of the Prize.
Should a Winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above or otherwise violate any provision of these Official Rules, he/she will be required to promptly return to the Sponsor his/her Prize.
- CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND USE: Except where prohibited, entry into the Giveaway constitutes express permission by the entrant for the Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such entrant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state (collectively, “Image”) for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (“Promotional Materials”), worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not enter the Giveaway.
- TO RECEIVE OFFICIAL RULES: To request a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Zafco International LLC, Attn: Taxi Garage x Tire Streets Giveaway, 6745 NW 36TH STREET, SUITE 260, MIAMI, FL 33166. Please specify that you are requesting a copy of the Official Rules. Requests for a copy of these Official Rules received more than ninety (90) days after the end of the Entry Period will not be honored.
These Official Rules for the Giveaway are also available by visiting [https://tirestreets.com/pages/tire-streets-x-taxi-garage-giveaway-giveaway] and accessing the details for the Giveaway.
- FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM ARE NOT SPONSORS OF THIS GIVEAWAY: This Giveaway is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Right to void / terminate / suspend / modify. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Giveaway (in whole or in part) if, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Giveaway, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any legitimate reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Giveaway, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Giveaway, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of the Giveaway; and/or (c) award the Prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the Winner selection criteria described above. The Sponsor further reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the dates of the Entry Period, with or without notice, in the event of technical failure, or for any other reason.
Right to Disqualify Entrants. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway, (b) defraud the Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, member of the Giveaway Group, or representatives of the Giveaway Group, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members. Anyone who participates in the Giveaway through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification.
Sponsor Decisions. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Giveaway.
- DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. All Florida state and local laws and regulations apply. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal or Florida state courts of record in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant agrees to forever release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Giveaway Group and Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Inc., and its and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, its and each of their respective representatives, attorneys, assigns, agents and licensees, and its and their respective affiliates, equity holders, spokespersons, officers, directors, managers, agents, co-branders, associated marketing firms, advertisers and sponsors or other partners and any of their employees (each, including the Sponsor, Facebook and Instagram, a “Released Party,” and collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless from and against any and all injuries, claims, demands, loss, harm, damage, cost or expense, or liabilities of any kind to any person(s), regardless of the cause (including those arising from the partial or sole negligence of, or any act or omission of, any Released Party), whether known or unknown, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (a) acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize, (b) participation in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or (c) use or non-use of entrant’s Image or any Promotional Materials (including claims based on rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or for injunctive or other relief). The Released Parties are not responsible for cancellations or delays, or if any Prizes or gift items cannot be provided, or if the Giveaway cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, acts of war, natural disasters, terrorism events, application of law or regulatory requirements, force majeure events, or other causes beyond their control.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, or the Prize (or any component thereof), or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees and in no event more than $100; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no member of the Giveaway Group will be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by Giveaway website users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, on-line systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, mail or postage providers, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any e-mail to be received by or from the Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) occasioned by participation or downloading of materials related to the Giveaway; (h) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (i) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- GENERAL TERMS: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of the Sponsor’s ability to enforce its rights. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, of all applicable jurisdictions. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained within these Official Rules.