- On the Tire Streets Homepage, click on the Racer Perks button on the lower left corner. If you’re not already logged in, it will prompt you to log in. If you don’t have an account yet, it will take you to a page to create an account. Or follow the link here (You’ll earn 200 points just for signing up!)
- The way points work is for every dollar you spend, you earn a point. Then those points turn into Shred Bucks. For example, 500pts = $5 Shred Bucks. For more information check out this breakdown.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the Racer Perks button again to see how many rewards and Shred Bucks you currently have.
- If you have Shred Bucks ready to spend, it will show up at the very top where you can simply click on the button that says Use. From there, it’ll give you a code to copy and paste at checkout. Or, if you’re logged in, this code will automatically show up when you’re ready to check out.
- The button Earn More Points details multiple ways you can get more rewards, including a 500-point birthday bonus.
- Another way to redeem your Shred Bucks is through the Spend Points button, which will show you the rewards you’re currently eligible for. You can redeem your rewards by clicking on one of the Shred Bucks options.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the Racer Perks tab, you can also see how to refer a friend to get even more discounts.
Now that you know how everything works, it's time to start earning those points! Get points, Shred Bucks.