Content Marketing Associate – Tire Streets US
Who we are:
Tire Streets is an eCommerce start-up specializing in performance tires. Born in 2018, Tire Streets has expanded from just semi-slick tires. Now specializing in five additional applications, including rally, off-road, road-racing, drift, and tires for your performance vehicle. Tire Streets is now a global company, taking their grade A customer service and love for performance products to the UK, Spain, and Germany.
Tire Streets believes in the notion that drivers and enthusiasts should Rethink the Process of how they buy tires and, well….the process of how they do what they love. We are looking for an Events & Sponsorship Associate to join their ever-growing team. The Content Marketing Associate position will be overseeing, implementing, and creating for all Tire Streets US content both boots on the ground and curating UGC.
What we’re looking for:
The Content Marketing Associate position is a hands-on position focused on implementing and maintaining overall content strategy, organic content, and messaging.
This individual will be handling the upkeep of our organic digital content and social media for all Tire Streets US with opportunity to help with the global content strategy in the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but growing start-up that is expanding into different markets, as well as to learn about the ins and outs of the motorsport tire industry and its unique challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing and curating content for Tire Streets US social media.
- This could include content created in house by this individual
- Using TS UGC to create and tell the TS story pushing the brand forward
- Organizing and updating all content in TS Google Drive.
- Working closely with Tire Streets Sponsorship & Events Associate as boots on ground content creation at events during the TS 2022 events tour
- Come up with a robust content strategy that is capable of driving the story and messaging of Tire Streets forward.
- Writing, publishing, and monitoring social media content for Tire Streets.
- Assisting the Digital Marking Associate with implementation of other marketing campaigns, execution of sales, and other digital marketing needs.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Associate to create content and sales messaging for email marketing campaigns, ads, and additional brand related functions
What you’ll bring:
- Extremely content--focused and driven.
- Two to three years of content marketing experience in a B2C or eCommerce space.
- Strong understanding of Adobe creative suite.
- A strategic thinker..
- Eye for design and creative thinking.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- A robust understanding of social platforms and best practices.
- Independent, self-starter who is willing to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and dependable individual that loves to learn.
- Flexible/willing to work on an array of projects at one time and wear multiple hats.
- General enthusiasm or interest in cars and/or the auto industry.
- Understanding of content-creation in international markets.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Kaylee.email@example.com