The Accelera PHI-R brings the stability, performance, and long-life we have grown to expect from the PHI line and expands on its capabilities. The PHI-R features the classic three-rib design with additional sipes to enhance steering and reduce road noise. This all-season ultra-high performance (UHP) tire is an excellent choice for the driver who will use the tire daily, but high performance for a day on the track.
Need more convincing? The PHI-R has:
- A versatile compound for high performance and daily use
- A 400 treadwear provides long-lasting life while offering high-quality performance capabilities
- Three rip design provides excellent stability and high-speed steering response
- A shoulder blocks provide great manoeuvrability and improved cornering
- Additional sipes provide enhanced steering and reduced road noise
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
We currently do not offer shipping to Canada.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here