The Armstrong Tires BLU TRAC HP will have you cruising down the highway with performance, security, and silence. This insanely engineered UHP tire features circumferential grooves, sub-straight grooves, and varied sipes to deliver an exceptional driving experience. With an UTQG of 340 A A you’ll experience the drive of a UHP tire, but with the longevity only Armstrong tires can provide.
Armstrong is an American brand that has stood the test of time. And delivers value that drivers trust with its reputation for reliability, security, and longevity. Check out the Built to Last - TUFF 360 Warranty to learn why real drivers trust Armstrong tires.
The Need to Know.
- Engineered with 4 circumferential grooves to evacuate water and provide intense handling and traction
- Built with varied sipes on to provide you with extra grip, comfort, and safety while enhancing road silence
- Sub-straight grooves along the outer ribs to enhance stability and precision while assisting in water evacuation
- An innovative silent groove wall reduces road noise by disrupting air flow along the grooves
- Guaranteed by the Armstrong tires Built to Last - Tuff 360 Warranty