Armstrong Tires BLU TRAC HP
The Armstrong Tires BLU TRAC HP will have you cruising down the highway with performance, security, and silence. This insanely engineered ultra-high performance tyres (UHP) tire features circumferential grooves, sub-straight grooves, and varied sipes to deliver an exceptional driving experience. With an UTQG of 340 you’ll experience the drive of a UHP tire, but with the longevity only Armstrong tires can provide.
Armstrong is an American brand that has stood the test of time. It delivers value that drivers trust with its reputation for reliability, security, and longevity. Check out the Built to Last - TUFF 360 Warranty to learn why real drivers trust Armstrong tires.
The Need to know.
- Engineered with 4 circumferential grooves to evacuate water and provide intense handling and traction
- Built with varied sipes on to provide you with extra grip, comfort, and safety while enhancing road silence
- Sub-straight grooves along the outer ribs to enhance stability and precision while assisting in water evacuation
- An innovative silent groove wall reduces road noise by disrupting air flow along the grooves
- Guaranteed by the Armstrong tires Built to Last - Tuff 360 Warranty
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here