Accelera Badak X-Treme
Tear through the toughest terrain with durability and control using the Accelera Badak X-Treme. This Extreme Mudd Terrain tire gives you X-Treme control on the most gruelling trails with its aggressive tread blocking and that flushes through mud and silt. This beast is equipped with reinforced shoulders to give you the enhanced durability you need whether you’re running ridges, tearing apart hollers, or ripping through canyons. As far as MT tires go, this one takes it to the extremes:
- An open primary tread block that ensures maximum tread contact to give you better traction in mud and rocks
- A secondary tread block that assists in easily flushing away mud and silt
- An aggressive sidewall gives you optimized side traction on extreme off-road terrains
- A reinforced shoulder that increases protection against punctures
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here