The Armstrong Desert Dog MT the truly versatile, yet still aggressive mud terrain tire. Its design encourages rugged durability, while promoting grip, traction, and pulling power on and off the road. The Desert Dog MT is engineered with reinforced sidewalls to absorb incredible shock, while its open shoulder scallops can eject large amounts of water to prevent any hydroplaning on the road.
- Zigzag stone ejectors are situated between tread blocks to prevent stones becoming lodged in the grooves, preventing damage to the tire and increasing overall control
- TUFF TUSK™, rhino shaped tread blocks promote maximum grip and pulling power on and off the road
- Rugged sidewall blocks are constructed with 3-ply polyester to act as a shield against any off-road obstacles
- Wide-angled shoulder scallops are designed with a higher void ratio to promote off-road traction, self-cleaning, and better water evacuation for better control in all conditions
- Special tread compound is designed to enhance grip on rocks and other slippery surfaces, while increasing the overall lifetime of the tire
- Guaranteed by the Armstrong tires Built to Last – Tuff 360 Warranty
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
We currently do not offer shipping to Canada.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here