Go wherever the path leads you with the Accelera Omikron AT. This all-terrain tire is designed with interlocked and intermediate tread blocks, blocked stepped edges, z-shaped sipes, and two main grooves to provide you with traction and performance on any terrain you may find yourself on.
- Interlocked center and intermediate blocks that are combined with two sipes to promote driving comfort on the highway
- Blocked stepped edges and z-shaped sipes to enhance your off-road traction, and encourage excellent cornering and prevent irregular wear
- Two main grooves with notches that evacuate water from under the tire to decrease the risk of hydroplaning and promote traction in wet conditions
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
We currently do not offer shipping to Canada.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here