Armstrong Tires TRU TRAC HT
The Armstrong Tru Trac HT packs its all into this Highway Terrain tire. This tire is designed for greater high-speed control, reduced road noise, and greater towing ability. It’s unique tread pattern is designed to provide a greater grip on pavement in all conditions.
- A highly engineered tread profile is designed for increased towing ability on highways
- Its noise-blocking bar on the inside of the tire shoulders delays premature wear and decreases road noise
- Its continuous open lateral channels increase the tires grip in a variety of road conditions
- Its optimized curved tread profile increase the tires stiffness and reduces rolling resistance
- Guaranteed by the Armstrong tires Built to Last – Tuff 360 Warranty
Shipping to the Lower 48We believe in keeping everything simple, and that includes shipping. No one wants to get to the check out and type in the address, just to see additional costs tacked on. That’s why reliable shipping is always free within the lower 48 continental US states (sorry Alaska and Hawaii).
Shipping to Canada
Let’s say you live in Canada and want to get in on the action, we offer shipping fee to Canada with a flat fee of $60. That is $60 whether you buy 2 or 42 tires. Just pay the tariffs into Canada and we will cover the rest.
Ride or Return Warranty
Tire Streets believes in a world where quality isn’t only expected, but it’s guaranteed. That’s why we created the 30-Day Ride or Return policy. It’s actually quite simple, you buy a set, you ride on them for 30 days, and if you don’t like them, return them. The way it works:
- 1.Buy 1 set of tires that you have not previously purchased from Tire Streets.
- 2.Drive on them for up to 30 days.
- 3.If you’re unsatisfied with the drive, simply return them (you cover shipping)
- 4.We refund your money, in full.
Think you have a normal return or manufacturer warranty claim? Check out our FAQ page for more info here